The project respects and intensifies the memory of the former activities, their scars and its atmosphere, that conform the qualities of this space.
1. Project economy; to invest in the program.
2. Temporality of the proposal. When the project started, the space was rented, so it had to last long and be easily dismantled, transported. A campsite adapted to its environment.
3. To clean and adapt. The building has enough architectural qualities, it is only necessary to install new technologies and services. To keep and respect its atmosphere, a result of the biography of the building.
4. Cal Massó is not a museum, it is a production space where creativity is intensified by direct interaction of people. The project builds this idea.
At the same time, it allows a diversity of uses, working with a system that enriches the program. The new intervention must collaborate with the place:
1. To intensify the existing atmosphere. Sediments are not eliminated, they are worked with. To use the patina, a print of its uses (the architect Pere Caselles, distillery, carpentry...).
2. Climatization. To get the different necessary airs to work, relate or contemplate in it.
An assembling system that adapts to the particularities of the building (including its history) turning into doors, windows, floor, toilets, walls... It is thought to be as easy, fast and tireless as possible.